Jeffrey A. Kohne, C.P.A.
Bridgewater College - B.A. of Business Administration
Kositzka, Wicks and Company, 2002 to present.
Partner in regional and national CPA firm, 2000-2001.
- Provides auditing, accounting, tax and management and information technology consulting services to construction, real estate development, government contractor, retail trade and not-for-profit organizations. Provides tax and estate planning services to individuals, many of whom are owners of closely held businesses. Also, provides bankruptcy and reorganization, litigation support, and projection and forecast services.
Progressed from staff accountant to partner, 1970-1999, for a large local CPA firm.
Professional and Civic Activities
- Provided similar accounting, tax and consulting services for the firm's diversified clients.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Rotary Club of Alexandria
- Braddock Road Youth Club, Treasurer
- Christ Lutheran Church, Fairfax, VA
- Board of Directors of Residential Youth Services