Jeffrey M. Creskoff, C.P.A.
MBA, December 2002, Virginia Tech, Falls Church, VA
Bachelor of Science, Accounting, June 1993, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA
Kositzka, Wicks and Company, September 23, 1996 to present.
Wesley Property Management Company, September 1993 - September 20, 1996
- Provides various accounting services including: financial statement preparation, auditing and tax preparation for corporations, partnerships, non-profit entities, individuals, trusts and pension plans. Prepares tax forms and correspondence with the IRS and multiple states regarding income, payroll, sales, business license, and personal property tax.
- Provides service to clients in various industries, including: medical, construction, real estate, and other retail and service industries.
Professional and Civic Activities
- Responsible for all finance-related activities. Prepared annual budgets with narratives for all eight properties and for the management company.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants